- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely diced red bell pepper
- 2 ounces of green chilies OR 1/2 tsp of crushed dried red chillies
- 1 can water packed artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1/2 package Zengarry Garlic and Fine Herbs cashew cheese
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
On medium high heat, sauté onions, green chilies (or crushed red chillies) and red bell pepper in a Tbsp of olive oil. When onions have become transparent (about 5 minutes) add in the artichokes, and sauté for a few more minutes.
Lower the heat to medium and add the Zengarry Garlic and Fine Herbs cashew cheese, the rest of the olive oil and lemon juice to the skillet and stir to combine. Cook until artichoke mixture is heated through ad somewhat thickened.
Transfer to an oven-proof baking dish, sprinkle with a pinch of paprika and place under the broiler for a few minutes until top is lightly browned.
Serve with sliced toasted baguette or bread of your choice.