You can also use this as a veggie dip. When I use it as a dip I usually reduce the amount of almond milk in the recipe for a thicker consistency that clings to your veggies. I love fresh dill, so this recipe calls for quite a bit of it, feel free to mix things up with other fresh herbs like parsley, tarragon or sage!
- 1/2 container of Zengarry Garlic and Fine Herbs Cashew Cheese
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 3 green onions chopped finely
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. fresh dill chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt or to taste
- Freshly ground pepper
Place all ingredients into a bowl and whisk until well blended and smooth. Store refrigerated.
Note: To use as a dip for vegetables add a little less almond milk (1/4 cup) for a thicker consistency.