- One zucchini
- Zengarry Garlic and Fine Herbs Cashew Cheese
- Raw Marinara Sauce
Thinly slice the zucchini lengthwise. I like to use a mandolin for this to get perfect even slices, but you can use a vegetable peeler or a knife.
Spread Zengarry Garlic and Fine Herbs Cashew Cheese on the zucchini slices and roll them up beginning from one short edge.
Top with your favourite raw Marinara Sauce (my favourite recipe follows) and a sprinkling of fresh parsley or basil.
Raw Marinara Sauce
- 4 Italian plum tomatoes roughly chopped
- 1 red pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 celery stick, roughly chopped
- 1 cup of sun dried tomatoes soaked in water for 1-3 hours
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 Medjool dates (pitted)
- 1 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- pinch of freshly ground black pepper
Combine all ingredients in a blender of food processor and blend until well mixed.