A delicious and flavorful meal that's vegan!
4-6 corn tortillas 1 red bell pepper, sliced 1 avocado
1 block tofu, extra firm 1 Tbsp. garlic powder 1 tsp chili powder 4 Tbsp. olive oil 1 cup panko crumbs 1 lime Salt & pepper, to taste
1. Roll up the block of tofu in a new layer of paper towels, then place the covered tofu on a plate and place something heavy on top of it to help it drain.
2. Let the tofu drain at least 15 minutes.
3. Once the tofu is drained, cut the block in small cubes. Toss them in olive oil first, then in panko crumbs.
4. In a skillet over medium heat, cook the tofu cubes 2-3 minutes on each side until crispy.
5. Season with garlic powder, chili powder, salt and pepper.
6. Start building your tacos. Spread your corn tortillas on a surface, add red bell peppers, crispy tofu cubes, avocado, fresh cilantro and the Fauxmagerie Zengarry Smokey Jalapeno sauce.
For the sauce:
½ package Fauxmagerie Zengarry Smokey Jalapeno cashew cheese
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 avocado, ripped
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp Sriracha sauce
1 tsp salt
Instructions: 1. In a food processor, add the Fauxmagerie Zengarry Smokey Jalapeno cashew cheese, olive oil, avocado, paprika, Sriracha sauce and salt. Mix until well blended.