Watch these mini vegan 'cheeseball' bites disappear as your guests eat them up! This vegan and dairy-free appetizer is made with our Smokey Jalapeño cashew cheese and is the perfect fun fingerfood for your next holiday party!
1 pkg. Fauxmagerie Zengarry Smokey Jalapeño cashew cheese 1/4 c. chopped pecan pieces 2 Tbsp. chopped rosemary or chopped green onion
1/4 c. bacon flavoured tempeh (crumbled and sautéd) or simulated bacon bits 10 pretzel sticks
1. Combine the crumbled tempeh (or bacon bits), chopped rosemary and chopped pecan pieces in a shallow bowl and combine well.
2. With a small (about 1/2 Tbsp.) ice cream scoop, scoop out balls of Fauxmagerie Zengarry Smokey Jalapeño cashew cheese and drop them into the tempeh mixture.
3. Carefully roll them around until they are covered with the mixture.
4. Arrange the cheeseballs on a serving platter and insert a pretzel stick into each one.
5. Refrigerate the cheeseballs until you are ready to serve them.
Not sure where to buy our delicious cashew cheese?
Visit our store locator for a retailer near you!