Take the stress right out of your mornings with these no-fuss breakfast recipes! Quick and easy, these dairy-free morning meals will put smiles on all the faces around your table!
Raspberry Brie Sourdough Slices
These sweet and crispy toasts will warm up your loved ones at breakfast. They are quick and easy, leaving more time for family time.
1 loaf sourdough bread, sliced
1 pkg. Fauxmagerie Zengarry Double Crème (Brie) cashew cheese
1 cup fresh raspberries
Agave nectar or Bee-free Honee
1. Toast sourdough slices until lightly toasted.
2. Spread a generous amount of Double Creme cashew cheese on toast.
3. Top with a small handful of fresh raspberries.
4, Drizzle toast with your nectar for a sweet syrupy topping. Yummm!
Pumpkin Pancakes Topped with Brie
This hearty, dairy-free breakfast is topped with our Double Crème and is melt-in-your-mouth delicious! These vegan pumpkin pancakes can also be made and frozen ahead of time and served as an after school snack.
1 ¼ cups gluten-free flour blend 1 Tbsp. maple syrup (for sweetening batter) 2 tsp. baking powder Pinch of salt 1 ¼ cups unsweetened almond milk (or other non-dairy milk) ¾ tsp. cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice 1/2 cup pumpkin puree Coconut oil for frying 1 pkg. Fauxmagerie Zengarry Double Crème (Brie) cashew cheese ½ cup fresh blueberries
1. Pre-heat griddle or pan.
2. Add dry ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix well. Add wet ingredients to bowl and mix again.
3. Add coconut oil to griddle or pan. Pour ¼ cup of pancake batter into pan and cook 3-4 minutes each side until cooked through. Repeat until batter is all gone.
4. Top pancakes with Fauxmagerie Zengarry Double Crème (while still warm) and garnish with blueberries.
Sun-Dried Tomato Bagel
This cashew cheese topped bagel is perfect for those last-minute after school snack attacks! This is one easy breakfast option that has all of the flavour and none of the fuss!
1. Take your favourite wholegrain bagel (toasting is optional).
2. Smother with our popular Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil cashew cheese.
3. Top with some fresh basil and enjoy!
For more recipe ideas, visit