A great start to the morning starts with a delicious breakfast! We absolutely love this recipe to start the day, or for a sweet snack!
Raspberry Chia jam Ingredients:
2 c. raspberries (fresh or frozen & thawed)
1 Tbsp. maple syrup 1 Tbsp. lemon juice 2 Tbsp. Chia seeds
1 c. fresh strawberries 1⁄2 c. fresh basil 1⁄2 c. Fauxmagerie Zengarry Creamy Swiss cashew cheese
1. Blend the raspberries, maple syrup, and lemon juice.
2. Remove from the blender and stir in the Chia seeds in a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
3. Shake well, refrigerate 15 minutes. Shake well, refrigerate at least another 30 minutes.
4. Serve on toast with Fauxmagerie Zengarry Creamy Swiss cashew cheese.
5. Garnish with fresh berries and chopped basil.