A creamy dairy-free alternative to a typical pasta dish! Use zoodles or regular pasta with this fresh-tasting sauce made with our Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil cashew cheese.
4 small zucchinis (peeled if you like) or regular pasta
1/2 c. Fauxmagerie Zengarry Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil cashew cheese
3 Tbsp. almond milk
3 Tbsp. chopped sun-dried tomatoes
2 green onions, thinly sliced
Handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
2 Tbsp. fresh basil chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
Micro greens for garnish (optional)
1. Use a spiralizer to make zucchini noodles (zoodles) or use a vegetable peeler to make long thin strands if you don't have a spiralizer. Place zoodles in a large bowl.
2. Wisk together the Fauxmagerie Zengarry Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil cashew cheese and almond milk in a small bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Pour cheese sauce over the zoodles.
4. Add tomatoes, basil and green onions. Toss gently, being careful not to break all the zoodles.
5. Garnish with micro greens and freshly ground pepper and serve immediately. Serves 2.
For more recipes like this, visit: