Serve your Zengarry Sun-Dried Tomato and Basil cheese in a simple but impressive way at your next dinner! Prepare it the day before and garnish it immediately before serving.
1 pkg. of Fauxmagerie Zengarry Sundried Tomato and Basil cashew cheese
1/3 c. of Spinach Pesto (see recipe below)
Toasted pine nuts
1. Cover a small plate with plastic wrap.
2. Cover with a layer of cheese, a layer of pesto, then another layer of cheese.
3. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
4. Before serving, return the torta to a tray and remove the plastic wrap.
5. Garnish with chopped tomato, toasted pine nuts and fresh basil.
6. Serve with fresh bread, crackers or crostini.
Pesto with Garlic Scapes and Spinach
2 handfuls of fresh basil
2 large baby spinach handles
3-4 garlic scapes, chopped into 1 inch pieces
1/3 c. pine nuts
Juice of ½ lemon
½ c. pepper
1 c. salt
½ c. of olive oil
¼ c. of nutritional yeast
1. Place all the ingredients in the food processor and mix well.
For where to buy our cashew cheese, visit: