Roasted Carrots & Vegan Cheese Glaze
1 carrots bag, brushed
2-3 Tbsp. of coconut oil, melted
1 Tbsp. of dried rosemary
1 Tbsp. of dried thyme
1 garlic clove, minced
1 package of Fauxmagerie Zengarry Garlic and Fine Herbs cashew cheese
½ cup of vegetable broth
Sal & pepper, to taste
1. In the sink, brush the carrots under the water. Place them on a baking sheet covered with foil.
2. In a small bowl, mix the coconut oil, rosemary, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper. Brush the carrots with the oil and spice mixture.
3. Bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
4. In a small pan, heat the Fauxmagerie Zengarry Garlic and Fine Herbs cashew cheese with the vegetable broth until you get a slick texture.
5. Remove the carrots from the oven and place them on a serving plate. Top with the cheese sauce and enjoy.
Hot Cheesy Bites
1 package of Fauxmagerie Zengarry Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil cashew cheese
2 Tbsp. olive oil
½ cup artichoke
Sriracha sauce, to taste
½ cup balsamic reduction
Salt & pepper, to taste
1. Cut the baguette into ½ inch slices. Add olive oil and Fauxmagerie Zengarry Sun-Dried Tomato and Basil cashew cheese.
2. Garnish with the artichokes and spinach. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Top with balsamic reduction and hot sauce.
Asparagus Mushroom Tart
1/2 package of vegan puff pastry, flat bread or any other kind of bread
1 Tbsp vegan margarine
1 small onion, minced
1/2 pound of asparagus, cut into 1/2 inch pieces with 3-4 left long for garnishing the top of the tart
8-10 mushrooms, sliced some reserved for decorating the top of the tart
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp herbes de Provence
3 Tbsp. dry white wine
1/2 package of Fauxmagerie Zengarry Garlic and Fine Herbs cashew cheese
1/2 tsp sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Roll out puff pastry to a size to fit your tart pan. Spray your tart pan with a little non-stick spray. Lay your puff pastry in the tart pan and tuck in the edges.
3. Add margarine to a preheated non-stick frying pan. Add onion, chopped mushrooms, asparagus, garlic and herbs de Provence and sauté on medium heat until the vegetables soften (about 10 minutes). Deglaze the pan by adding wine and mixing well until most of the liquid has evaporated.
4. Turn the heat down to low and add Fauxmagerie Zengarry Garlic and Fine Herbs cashew cheese and salt. Mix well and remove from heat.
5. Spread your cheese mixture into the puff pastry shell and garnish with reserved asparagus spears cut in half lengthwise and mushroom slices.
6. Brush the top of pastry and tart with a bit of melted margarine and bake at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes or until golden brown
Caramelized Onion and Fig Bruschetta
1 flat bread
1 cup fresh figs, sliced
½ package of Fauxmagerie Zengarry Brie cashew cheese
½ onion, sliced
1 Tbsp. olive oil
½ cup balsamic reduction
½ cup arugula
1. For caramelized onion, in a small skillet, heat oil. Add onion. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 5 minutes. Add 2 Tbsp. of balsamic reduction and cook for 6-8 minutes or until onion is tender and golden brown, stirring occasionally.
2. Place the flat bread on a baking sheet. Add the figs, arugula, caramelized onion and the Fauxmagerie Zengarry Brie cashew cheese.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 6-8 minutes. Top with balsamic reduction and voila.