Ingredients (raspberry Chia jam):
2 cups raspberries (fresh or frozen & thawed)
1 Tbsp. maple syrup
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
2 Tbsp. Chia seeds
1. Blend the raspberries, maple syrup, and lemon juice.
Remove from the blender and stir in the Chia seeds in a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
2. Shake well, refrigerate 15 minutes. Shake well, refrigerate at least another 30 minutes.
3. Serve on toast with Fauxmagerie Zengarry Creamy Swiss cashew cheese. Garnish with fresh berries and chopped basil.
Recipe and photo from our friends from Eh Vegan!
2 liters of water
15 whole cloves
20 green cardamom pods
2 black peppercorns
3 cinnamon sticks
8 slices of ginger root
1 black tea bag
Dairy-free milk or cream
Honey or sugar
1. Bring water to a boil in a large pot. Add cloves and boil 1 minute. Add cardamom pods, peppercorns, cinnamon sticks and ginger root. Cover and boil gently for 20-30 minutes. Add black tea.
2. Strain and add dairy-free milk and sweetener as desired.