A delicious dessert or appetizer for any dinner party!
½ pkg. of vegan Puff Pastry Dough (like Tenderflake)
½ c. of Brie Cashew Cheese
1. Thaw a package of Puff Pastry Dough. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Roll the dough out to about a quarter inch thickness. Cut it into squares.
3. Spray a mini muffin tin with non-stick spray. Place your squares of puff pastry dough into the muffin cups and press gently so they take the shape of the cups.
4. Add 1 generous teaspoon of Zengarry Brie Cashew Cheese into each cup.
5. Add a small teaspoon of blackberry jelly to each cup on top of the Brie.
6. Bake at 400 degrees F for 15-20 minutes.
7. Allow to cool about 10 minutes then remove the Brie Bites from the muffin tin and top with a fresh blackberry and mint leaves.