This creamy vegan Alfredo sauce is so easy to make and so incredibly delicious that you're going to want to make it every night. And the variations are endless so your family may not even notice! Change up the pasta: fettuccini, gnocchi, ravioli, bow tie pasta....add in your favourite veggies: peas, mushrooms, broccoli, kale....and voila! Dinner is served!
1 pkg. whole wheat or gluten free fettuccini 1 pkg. Fauxmagerie Zengarry Creamy Swiss cashew cheese
1 Tbsp. dry cooking sherry 1/2 c. vegetable broth 1/2 tsp. salt
1. Bring a pot of water to a rolling boil. Add a pinch of salt.
2. Cook fettuccini noodles until tender. Drain.
3. Add the Fauxmagerie Zengarry Creamy Swiss cashew cheese, veggie broth, sherry and salt to a sauce pan.
4. Warm over medium low heat, stirring constantly until it's a smooth texture.
5. Toss cooked noodles with Alfredo sauce and garnish with chopped green onions or parsley.
NOTE: Add your favourite cooked veggies for extra nutrients and fibre! Try adding mushrooms, kale, broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus, zucchini or roasted peppers.