These delicious lasagna roll-ups are ready in no time at all and will be a huge hit with your family! You will be asked to make them again and again!
Pumpkin Bechamel Sauce Ingredients:
¼ cup flour
2 cups unsweetened almond milk
1 ½ cups pumpkin puree
A pinch of nutmeg
Salt and pepper to taste
Spinach Ricotta Mixture Ingredients:
1 package Fauxmagerie Zengarry Garlic and Fine Herbs cashew cheese
2 Tbsp. olive oil (optional)
1 lb. of firm tofu, drained and crumbled
½ tsp. salt
1 package chopped frozen spinach, thawed
Lasagna noodles, cooked and slightly cooled
Pumpkin Bechamel Sauce Instructions:
1. Combine flour and almond milk and wisk over low heat.
2. Add pumpkin puree and wisk until well-blended.
3. Add nutmeg, salt and pepper to season. Pour over lasagna roll-ups (see instructions below).
Spinach Ricotta Mixture Instructions:
1. In a food processor, blend on pulse the tofu until crumbled. Add in olive oil and Fauxmagerie Zengarry Garlic and Fine Herbs cashew cheese and salt and process until thick and well-blended and no large chunks of tofu remain.
2. Transfer mixture to a bowl and stir in spinach.
3. Lay out cooked lasagna noodles on a baking sheet and evenly spread a thin layer of Spinach Ricotta mixture across noodle.
4. Roll up each lasagna noodle, like a jelly roll, and set in greased baking dish with seam side facing dish bottom. Top roll-ups with Pumpkin Bechamel sauce (see instructions above) and serve!
For more recipes like this, visit: