Tired of pumpkin inspired foods yet? Of course you aren't! How could you be when you can create irresistible dishes like this! This no bake pumpkin cheesecake is the dessert that is just as easy to eat as it is to make! Be warned though, it has been said to mysteriously disappear in the middle of the night with no crumbs left as evidence ;)
2 1/2 cups of vegan graham crumbs
1/2 cup melted vegan butter, room temperature
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 packages of double crème
1 cup canned pumpkin puree
1 can sweetened condensed coconut milk (11oz can)
1/2 cup coconut cream
1/2 tsp agar agar powder
2 Tbsp powdered icing sugar
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground clove
1-2 tsp dark molasses to taste
1 tsp caramel or vanilla extract
Sea salt to taste, just a pinch
1. In a mixing bowl, combine graham crumbs, salt, cinnamon & sugar until evenly distributed. Pour in butter and combine until the mixture resembles wet sand.
2. Line an 8 inch springform pan with parchment paper, and press the crust evenly, while using a small measuring scoop to push the crust up the edges of the pan.
3. Chill in the fridge for half an hour.
1. Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, combine condensed milk & double crème at room temperature until smooth & whipped.
2. Sift in powdered sugar, mix until fully incorporated. Season with a pinch of sea salt.
3. In a small sauce pan, add coconut cream, and agar agar. Whisk on medium high. Simmer for about 5 minutes while continually whisking, this will activate the agar agar. You will know when it's ready as soon as the mixture turns thick, glossy and smooth (much like pudding) Remove from the heat and allow to cool for about 4-5 minutes.
4. Add cooled agar agar mix and beat with your mixer until completely smooth. Scoop out 1/2 cup of the filling and set aside.
5. Add pumpkin, molasses, spices & caramel extract to the rest of the filling. Mix until smooth again. Pour and smooth out into your chilled crust. Add dollops of the white filling that you set aside, and using a knife or a toothpick ,create a marbled design on the top.
Chill overnight & serve with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Download the recipe to save or print!