Here is a super simple way to do make your own ravioli with wonton wrappers! This Alfredo sauce is rich and creamy and takes only five minutes. Your guests will think you spent the whole day in the kitchen!
2 sweet potatoes, cooked
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1/2 tsp. salt
3 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
1 pack of vegan wonton pasta sheets
Alfredo sauce (recipe below)
1. Remove the flesh from sweet potatoes and place in a bowl. Crush sweet potatoes with a fork. Add cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and almond milk and mix.
2. Arrange one wonton sheet with the floured side up. Place a tablespoon of the sweet potato mixture in the middle of each wonton sheet. Wet the edge of the wonton sheet with a brush or with your fingers. Add another wonton sheet on top and pinch the edge of the two sheets together to form your ravioli. Repeat until all the wonton sheets are used.
3. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add a pinch of salt. Place the ravioli in the boiling water, only a few at a time to avoid them sticking together.
4. When they float on the surface of the water they are ready. When they are ready, remove them from the pan with a slotted spoon and spray with a little cooking oil to prevent them from sticking together.
Zengarry Alfredo Sauce
1 pkg. Fauxmagerie Zengarry Creamy Swiss cashew cheese
1 Tbsp. dry baking sherry
1/2 c. vegetable broth
1/2 tsp. salt
1. Add the cashew cheese, vegetable broth, sherry and salt in a saucepan.
2. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until a smooth texture is obtained.
3. Pour over plated ravioli and enjoy!
For where to buy our cashew cheese, visit: