Take a break from tomato sauce and try this delicious recipe with your next pasta!
Ingredients: 1 pkg. your favourite pasta (cooked according to pkg. directions)
1 Tbsp. olive oil 1 pkg. Noble Bean Smoked Onion tempeh, crumbled 1 pkg. Fauxmagerie Zengarry Creamy Swiss cashew cheese 2 c. mushrooms of your choice 1/2 onion, minced 3 cloves garlic, minced 3/4 c. vegetable broth
1 tsp. paprika 1/2 tsp. salt or to taste Freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Sauté onion in olive oil over medium heat until soft and translucent.
2. Add garlic and mushrooms and continue to cook until the mushrooms are tender and most of the water has cooked off.
3. Add tempeh and stir into mushroom mixture, cooking 5 minutes more.
4. Add Fauxmagerie Zengarry Creamy Swiss style cashew cheese, broth and paprika and stir until cashew cheese has melted and all is well combined and creamy.
5. Add additional broth if needed.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Toss with your cooked pasta and serve immediately.