This easy make-ahead vegan appetizer uses only 3 ingredients but looks impressive. With a sweet surprise inside, it will be a popular appetizer for your hosts or guests!
1 pkg. Fauxmagerie Zengarry Creamy Swiss Cashew Cheese 1-2 Tbsp. Top Shelf Preserves Rhubarb Raisin Chutney or your favourite savoury preserves 1/4 c. toasted pecans, chopped
1. Slice your Fauxmagerie Zengarry Creamy Swiss cashew cheese wheel in half horizontally. 2. Place the chutney on the bottom layer of Creamy Swiss and top with the top layer. It's easiest to do this when the cheese is very cold and firm.
3. Place the layered cheese ball on a piece of plastic wrap and let it sit at room temperature about 10 minutes or so to soften.
4. Sprinkle the chopped pecans on top and all around the cheese ball.
5. Wrap the sides of the plastic wrap up around the cheese ball and form the cheese into a ball shape while pressing the chopped pecans into all side of the cheese ball.
6. Chill the cheese ball in the plastic wrap for an hour. 7. Serve with bread and dried apricots.