This sweet & savoury vegan dish features our Creamy Swiss (Gruyère) cashew cheese. It is best served warm and toasty, right out of the oven!
1 pkg. Pillsbury Crescent Rolls 1/2 c. Fauxmagerie Zengarry Creamy Swiss cashew cheese
1 pear, sliced into wedges 1 Tbsp. sugar 1 tsp. minced fresh rosemary Balsamic reduction**
Rosemary sprigs to garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Unroll the Pillsbury Crescent Rolls and form it into one big rectangle, pinching together the seams.
3. Spread Fauxmagerie Zengarry Creamy Swiss cashew cheese on the centre of the pastry leaving an inch or so along the edges cheese free.
4. Arrange your pears down the centre of the pastry alternating the large side of the wedge.
5. Fold over the edges of the pastry towards the centre and pinch together or score with a fork all around the edges. Sprinkle with sugar and rosemary.
6. Allow to cool 10 minutes and drizzle with balsamic reduction. Garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs if desired.
7. Allow to cool 10 minutes and drizzle with balsamic reduction. Garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs if desired. Serve warm.
Not sure where to buy our cashew cheese? Visit our store locator to find a retailer near you!