Fruit Salad with Whipped Double Creme Cashew Cheese. The best fruit salads are using fruit that is in season, farmed local and even better when you can buy directly from the farmer. The (figurative) cherry on top is the Double Creme cashew cheese whipped topping.
2. Grilled Peach Garden Salad featuring Double Creme Cashew Cheese. This garden salad is a perfect balance of peaches and cream on a bed of garden greens with toasted almonds and a maple dressing. It's light, refreshing, delicious and best of all: so good for you with all the nutrition packed leafy greens.
3. Quinoa Salad With Grilled Zucchini and Garlic & Fine Herbs. This hearty salad can be eaten as a meal and takes in the full flavours of the summer season. Not only is it delicious, it is also full of plant based protein. Make lots because the leftovers are perfect for lunch.
4. Zengarry Fresh Tomato Salad. Tomatoes vine-ripened, picked fresh, local and in-season are such a treat, and full of antioxidants and vitamins. A couple of my favourite ways to eat cashew cheese are on toast with Creamy Swiss cashew cheese and in this fresh tomato salad recipe!
5. Zengarry Taco Salad with Herbed Cilantro Lime Dressing. This salad is a favourite all year long but it’s extra delicious when the ingredients are fresh, local or from the garden. We shredded some Zengarry Smokey Jalapeño cashew cheese from frozen into the salad and used the Garlic and Fine Herbs cashew cheese to make the creamy cilantro lime dressing.
6. Picnic Potato Salad with Horseradish Dill Fauxmage. This potato salad is super simple and adds a fresh twist on the kind that you're used to! The Horseradish Dill fauxmage gives it a kick, and the fresh chives and dill give it a delicious, seasonal punch!
7. Three Dairy-free and Vegan Pasta Salad Recipes. Summer barbecues are just about the least veg-friendly event imaginable. Between the pounds of meat on the grill and the egg- and dairy-heavy “salads,” it’s not uncommon to wind up with a plate full of nothing but raw veggies and hummus. If you’re ready to take matters into your own hands, why not bring a big batch of vegan macaroni salad? It’s super easy, and almost identical to the regular version.
8. Quinoa Salad with Creamy Avocado Garlic & Fine Herbs Dressing. This salad is so hearty, with quinoa, vegetables and super seeds for texture, paired with a creamy dressing that ties all the flavours together.
9. Avocado Citrus Salad with Fennel. This zesty Summer salad is chock full of fresh avocados and fennel and is topped with our very popular Garlic & Fine Herbs cashew cheese! Treat your guests to garden fresh!
10. Watermelon and Brie Salad. The combination of our Double Creme cashew cheese and fresh cubes of juicy watermelon topped with mint is mouth-watering. A perfect dish for a hot Summer day!